Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you
think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.
This Way to Opening a Kinder Planet School
We’ve developed a road map and support system to help you navigate the challenges of site selection and school development on the path to ownership.
- Chat with our Franchise Development team
- Schedule a Franchise Agreement Document (FAD) meeting
STUDY THE FAD
- Review and then discuss our Franchise Agreement Document with us
- Meet the entire development team
GET TO KNOW US
- Interview Kinder Planet Franchise Owners about their experience
- Consult with outside financial sources and advisors
GET TO KNOW YOU
- Submit confidential evaluation and personal finance statements
- Background and credit checks
RECEIVE A GOLD STAR
- Final approval
- Review agreement
- Sign franchise agreement
PICK YOUR LOCATION
- Start site selection with the real estate team
BUILD, TRAIN, RING THE BELL
- 40 hours of interactive classroom and online training
- 60 hours of onsite school training
- 6 months of pre-opening support
- Ongoing support from our Support Center team
Building Your Kinder Planet School
The total investment required to build and open a Kinder Planet school.
The initial investment will be in the range of ₹4,00,000/- to ₹5,50,000/- The initial investment would be towards
ambience and equipment costs and would include the start up franchisee.
Please also note that the initial investment is dependent on the model of the Pre-School and could vary based on location and other factors.
Speak to a Kinder Planet Franchise Development team member.
+91 8806996623 / +91 20 65006676